Get your copy now!
Answer these questions, thinking about the
organization you work in, on a scale of 1 to 10, with
1 = Strongly Disagree, 10 = Strongly Agree
1.The team(s) I manage is very engaged with and committed to our collective success
2. My employees are very clear about how their performance stacks up against expectations
3. I am skillful at giving feedback, both positive and corrective
4.My employees know very well how their role contributes to the success of the organization
5. I make good choices about when I should step in to help others resolve conflicts and when to let them figure it out for themselves
6. I’m good at helping others resolve conflicts constructively
7. I am able to effectively resolving conflicts I may have with others
8. I have an open and constructive relationship with my boss
9. I know when and how much to delegate to others
10.Collaboration with peers and colleagues in other parts of the organization comes naturally to me
11. I have a very clear vision of how I want my team to improve
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Dr. Dana Morris-Jones' book, The Power of Difference: From Conflict to Collaboration in Five Steps, has just been published. Learn more here.
Your work with The Delphi Group, Inc. will have a direct impact on your bottom line, however you measure it!
© 2009-2023 All Rights Reserved/ Design by Zebralove Web Solutions